LBCJobs.com is an online networking platform for friends and neighbors of Lancaster Bible College (LBC). This job board was created to bring value to those friends of LBC, its students, alumni, corporation members, friends and neighbors. Since 1933 when LBC enrolled its first students to today as LBC serves nearly 2,000 students across seven campuses, the college has benefitted from the generosity of individuals and business in the central Pennsylvania region. This job board is an extension of the reach that LBC has, providing a bridge between the job seeker and the employer.
Acceptance of Terms
LBC grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to display on your computer, print, download, and use the underlying content found on this website provided that you do not copy or modify the content and provided the content is not used for any commercial purposes. Should you fail to comply with the conditions of the limited license, LBC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your license and your access to the web site at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- LBCJobs.com website allows you to post content to the site including, but not limited to posting resumes, employment needs or service opportunities. In these situations, you must adhere to the following conditions:
- All information, whether privately or publicly posted, is the sole responsibility of the person who posted it. Therefore, you are entirely responsible for any information that you may post anywhere on the LBCJobs.com website.
- By making any public postings to the website, you grant LBC a world-wide license to reproduce, modify, or adapt that information for any promotional activities in any form of media, now known or hereafter developed.
- All users are prohibited from posting, uploading, or transmitting any information that:
- Is false, incomplete or inaccurate. This applies to, but is not limited to, the content in resumes posted by candidates and job postings by employers;
- Is abusive, offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, hateful, or objectionable in any way that may deprive another person from his or her human rights;
- Impersonates any person or entity;
- Can be considered spam, junk mail, or any form of advertising;
- Is profane, pornographic, obscene or indecent (and we reserve the right to unilaterally decide what crosses these lines).
- Contains viruses or any other material that may disrupt, destroy, or in any way harm the software found on the website.
- Infringes upon the intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
LBCJobs.com’s website provides you with the option to create a personal account to store profile information. By using this service, you hereby agree to adhere to the following conditions:
The maintenance and confidentiality of the password and login information relating to your profile, as well as any activities that occur under your password or account, are your responsibility. It is your responsibility to notify LBC of any breaches to your account. To further protect the security of your account, you must log out of your account at the end of each session.
Information provided in your profile must be true, accurate, current, and complete and must be maintained to ensure that it is, at all times, true, accurate, current, and complete. If it is found that any information provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, LBC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your profile.
No Guarantee of Success.
While we strive to provide the best job board available, we cannot guarantee that use of the LBCJobs.com website will get you a job if you are an employee, or an employee if you are an employer. We also cannot guarantee the accuracy of anything that is posted by employees or employers using this site, so users are responsible for conducting their own evaluation of the truthfulness of any representation made by a prospective employer or employee.
Trademarks, Copyrights, and Intellectual Property
Third Party Links
The LBCJobs.com website contains many third party links for convenience purposes only. LBC does not endorse any of the information found on the third party sites, nor do we warrant the third party sites. In no way are we responsible for:
- The legality, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the content found on the sites;
- The functionality of the sites;
- The warranties held by the third party sites regarding content, functionality, and products; and,
- Any damages, costs, or losses resulting from reliance on third party sites.