Painted Post, New York, United States
Beartown Road Alliance Church is a Christian & Missionary Alliance church located in Painted Post, NY just a few minutes from Corning, NY. BRAC is led by Lead Pastor Dave Bretch, who has been the lead pastor at the church for about seven years. The church currently has two services offered at 9:30A, and 11:00A. The two services are identical that offer a modern style of contemporary worship. Attendance currently runs around 600 each Sunday for their main worship services.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Pastor to oversee their worship ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Direct, oversee and pastor the worship community of Beartown Road Alliance Church on Sunday mornings and throughout the week.
- Oversee and execute weekly worship services through planning, selecting songs, scheduling team members, conducting mid-week rehearsals and executing the services on Sunday mornings.
- Meet weekly with Lead Pastor to evaluate and plan Sunday worship services.
- Oversee AVL including volunteers, equipment, upgrades, etc.
- Build and develop relationships with current and potential worship team members.
- Recruit and equip potential worship team members.
- Lead special worship services throughout the BRAC calendar year.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrable, continued growth in personal relationship with Jesus.
- Proficiency in Church Ministry Tools, such as: ProPresenter and Planning Center (People, Services, Music Stand, etc.)
- Audio and Visual knowledge is required.
- Strong sense of calling to church music ministry and burden for lost souls.
- Hold beliefs that are consistent with the Christian & Missionary Alliance.
- At least two years of experience in leading worship teams preferred.
- Strong vocal ability as a well-rounded musician capable of leading from an instrument, preferably guitar.
- Skill in recruiting and incorporating others into the worship team.
- Energetic and capable of engaging people in worship through music, prayer, scripture, and testimony.
- Excitement to engage in the life of the church.
- Willingness to carry the responsibilities of up-front leadership.
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/beartownroad
How to ApplyTo apply, email your resume to Meggan at firstname.lastname@example.org.