Worship one-year residency
North Way Worship and Production Residency
North Way’s residency program is designed to help you discern your God-given calling. This one-year, full-time program features two major components: hands-on ministry experience (32 hours/week) and intentional spiritual/leadership development (8 hours/week). To gain experience, you’ll serve in an important role in our worship and production ministry with meaningful leadership responsibilities. The focused development will entail many different forms of growth and learning: mentoring, group discussions, a justice conference, and much more!
Residency positions are paid ($14/hour), and there is a fundraising portion at the beginning of the term (May-July 2019). Applications are due by February 28, 2019, to be considered for the upcoming term. If you have any questions about the residency program, please visit calling.northway.org/residency or contact us at email@example.com.
Here are some of the primary responsibilities of the worship resident:
- Regularly participate as a member of the worship team for weekend services at various North Way campuses and lead songs as assigned by the worship directors.
- Grow to provide band direction and lead worship band rehearsals at various campuses.
- Regularly participate as a member of the production team for weekend services at various campuses in roles assigned by the production directors (e.g. Sound, Lighting, ProPresenter, Video Playback).
- Grow to provide leadership to the production teams at various campuses by filling the Media Director role and overseeing all volunteers and their roles for all weekend services.
- Lead rehearsals, plan set lists, and schedule volunteers for worship at assigned special events.
But please note that residency positions are flexible and can be tailored to the gifting, passions, and experience of incoming residents!
About North Way Christian Community
North Way Christian Community is a non-denominational church with six campuses across the Pittsburgh area. Our vision is to make an impact on the Pittsburgh region with the hope of the gospel. We do this by making disciple-makers, developing leaders, engaging in local and global missions, and launching new church campuses. We are a church of people who love others where we live, work, and play. We are continually looking to hire people taking their first step into vocational ministry because of our passion for developing emerging leaders.
How to ApplyApply by visiting calling.northway.org/residency and clicking "Apply Now."