Worship, Media & Tech
Classification: Temporary- up to 6 weeks (June 7-July 20, 2018) – Salaried
This position will oversee any worship functions during summer camp programming. This is a mission experience that contributes to the fulfillment of the objectives of the program ministry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for organizing, performing, and leading the music program.
- Set up chapel and campfire areas.
- Plan and lead chapel and campfire worship, utilizing the musical gifts of others at camp.
- Organize chord sheets and power point slide shows for chapel worship.
- Lead music for activities such as assembly and the closing program.
- Organize all music equipment and sound closet, and ensure all equipment is working properly throughout the summer.
- Organize pictures and videos into slide shows to be shown in chapel and at the closing program.
Other Job Duties:
- Counselor: you will be a part of an assigned cabin group and will assist the other counselors when you are not engaged in your duties.
- As a member of the staff, you will assist with weekly preparation of the camp for the next group of volunteers and campers.
- Be available and willing to run/participate in other camp programs
You will be able to work with other Activity Instructors to coordinate the use of areas or work together to accomplish your goals. Communication and coordination with the Media & Tech volunteer will be critical. The Support Staff Coordinator will oversee this role and communication with him/her and the Overnight Camp and Day Camp Coordinators will be important.
Instruments, sound boards, speakers, mics, stands, power point, and other sound/music equipment.
Candidate must be at least 18 years old in order to be trained to operate some equipment.
Candidate should have the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities that pertain to the position.
Candidate should have and be able to communicate a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Candidate must be able to honor the Camp Conquest Statement of Faith and Core Values.
Ability to play instruments, especially guitar.
How to ApplyVisit our Summer Employment page and fill out the Interest Form. Contact Steve Weaver at email@example.com with questions. Internships are available.