Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Cornerstone Church is a United Methodist church located in Liberty Township, OH right outside of metro Cincinnati. Cornerstone is led by Lead Pastor Aaron Brown, who just recently came on staff. The church currently has two services offered at 9:15A, and 10:40A. The two services are identical that offer contemporary worship. Attendance currently runs around 300 each Sunday for their main worship services.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Director to oversee their worship ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Demonstrable, continued growth in personal relationship with Jesus.
- Work with the Lead Pastor and Worship Design Team to develop powerful, transformative and creative worship experiences.
- Identify, train, and support media volunteer teams: sound, lights, video, ProPresenter, stage design, etc.
- Grow, develop and support all of the worship volunteer teams through recruiting and training both inside and outside the church, including student worship leaders.
- Be the spiritual leader of the Worship Team by making sure every interaction is an opportunity for discipleship.
- Provide oversight and accountability to the worship budget.
- Oversee the worship presence on the website via a web team – video editing and posting, social media, etc.
- Work with the Lead Pastor and church staff to develop special worship experiences and use of the Worship Center space and equipment outside of the regular Sunday experiences.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.
- Considers this position a ministry, not just a job.
- Models standards and expectations of staff members within Cornerstone Church including worship attendance at Cornerstone Church, Small Group participation, lifestyle of tithing and generosity, and faithfully serving out of your call and giftedness.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, not required
- 1 – 2 years minimum of worship leading experience in a comparable worship style setting is preferred.
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/cornerstoneumc
How to ApplyTo apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.