WordPress Web Developer
Want to work in a great company environment and enjoy coming to work everyday? As a Web Developer at YDOP, you’ll be a key member of our team as you work closely with our clients, strategists, interactive and creative teams to develop cutting-edge WordPress websites, using modern web compliance standards with a heavy focus on user experience and conversion optimization.
The right person for this position will have experience with the following projects:
- WordPress Website Coding, Website Maintenance, and Website Modification
- Bootstrap Framework
- eCommerce Website Development (a plus)
- Blog Installation
- Search Engine Optimization (a plus)
- Thorough understanding of Custom WordPress development
The ideal applicant will have:
- High level of knowledge of WordPress website coding with an understanding of Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience with database building, modification, form creation and other application development is highly desirable
- Ability to use HTML5 and CSS3 to develop and debug new and existing Web content and sites across multiple browsers and operating systems
- Understanding of Ajax or other dynamic scripting models.
- A thorough understanding of ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Ability to work within defined timelines based on internal project milestones.
- Maintain familiarity with, and adhere to, brand style and site framework guidelines of the creative, content and conversion teams and documentation.
- Document and communicate project updates to internal Account Management teams.
- Work with strategy team to ensure web specifications, requirements and timelines are met.
- Experience and understanding of PHP is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of mobile first design.
- Ability to get jobs done quickly and accurately with minimum supervision.
Learn more about YDOP here
How to ApplySend resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.