Wholesale Shipping Associate
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
Summary and Objective:
This position will assist with the shipping of product in the Wholesale/Retail Dept. within the values and mission of Paul B. Zimmerman Inc.
- Pick product for orders maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Pack product with attention to accuracy, product protection, and customer satisfaction with condition of product received
- Ship product according to customer desired method Truck, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Perform paperwork functions associated with completed shipments and shipment tracking
- Process On-line orders and ship according to customer desired method
- Process and ship back-orders & special orders and paperwork for these orders
- Assist with questions and product pulling for Retail customer pickup
- Maintain the warehouse as a clean and safe working environment
Characteristics and Competencies:
- Good people skills and phone skills
- Positive attitude and teamwork perception
- Possess good time-management
- Intermediate computer skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A respectful, team-oriented work atmosphere
- Self-motivated & team player
- Capable of following instructions & retaining information
Required Education and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Warehouse-related experience
This job operates in a warehouse environment. This role routinely uses: standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers; hand tools, forklifts and operating pickers. This position will spend a lot of time walking and lifting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: standing for extended periods of time; heaving lifting in excess of 50 lbs.; speaking, listening, and seeing; walking; use eyes, hands, finger, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms, and so forth. Position may require overtime or additional work hours as needed to meet the shipping demands, as requested by Manager.
Very little travel is expected for this position.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
How to ApplyApply Online