Wholesale Receiving Associate
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
Summary and Objective:
This position will assist with the receiving of product in the wholesale department within the values and mission of Paul B. Zimmerman Inc.
- Reinforce a team attitude and atmosphere throughout the wholesale department and the rest of PBZ Inc.
- Unpack incoming freight; UPS and FedEx shipments
- Process all back-orders, special orders and paperwork for these orders – associated with incoming freight
- Process all return shipments from customers including paperwork and re-stocking items
- Stock all items received in the correct location with a high level of accuracy
- Organize warehouse product to assist with shipping efficiency and create boxes, labels, etc. for this function
- Assist with questions and product pulling for retail customer pickup
- Maintain the wholesale warehouse as a clean and safe working environment
- Assist with wholesale shipping functions as assigned
Characteristics and Competencies:
- Good people skills and phone skills
- Positive attitude and teamwork perception
- Organizational skills
- Possess good-time management
- Intermediate computer skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A respectful, team-oriented work atmosphere
- Self-motivated and team player
- Capable of following instructions and retaining information
Required Education and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Operating a picker or forklift
- Warehouse-related experience
This job operates in a warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers; hand tools, forklifts and operating pickers. This position will spend a lot of time walking and lifting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to; stand for extended periods of time; heavy lifting in excess of 50 lbs.; speaking, listening, and seeing; walking; use eyes, hands, finger, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms, and so forth. Position may require overtime or additional work hours as needed to meet the receiving demands, as requested by Manager.
Very little travel is expected for this position.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
How to ApplyApply Online