Warehouse and Driving Associate
Salunga-Landisville, Pennsylvania, United States
Location: Thomas Trading, Inc. 79 Elmwood Avenue, Landisville, PA 17538
Type: Approximately 30-40 hours per week
Requirements: Must be able to drive a box truck; Forklift license (or willingness to get a forklift license); Strong interpersonal skills for team and customer interaction.
Summary and Objective: To effectively assist the TTI warehouse and logistics manager in day to day warehouse and delivery operations, working in line with TTI values and goals.
- Reports to warehouse and logistics manager.
- Pulls orders and places them in loading area.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Completes shipments by responsibly driving to and from local customers, providing excellent customer service in all interactions.
- Responsibly picks up local orders.
- Maintains quality service by following organizational values and safety standards.
- Communicates with administrative assistant on received and delivered shipments.
- Has knowledge of current and upcoming schedule of deliveries and shipments.
- Is a contributing member to entire team.
Characteristics and Competencies: Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Time Management, Efficiency, Communication, Planning Ahead, Equipment Maintenance and Care, Dependability, Flexibility
Work Environment: Initial on the job training will occur. Encouraging environment with high, sometimes changing demand.
Physical Demands: Able to lift 50 pounds, operate forklift, be on feet many hours of the work day, drive box truck.
Travel: Local pick ups and deliveries.
Other Notes: Must be flexible with times and hours working each day, as well as with changes in schedule.
Salary: $12-$14/hour (90 day probation period with possible raise after that)
How to ApplyPlease email letter of interest and resume to Janelle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions? Please call (717) 892-7350.