Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
Summary and Objective:
The purpose of this role is to provide support for creation of training resources and coordination for scheduling & tracking of training for all PaulB personnel. This role will also assist with administrative tasks and projects as assigned from PaulB leadership team members.
- Assist with preparation of written training curriculum including Powerpoint presentations. Content will usually be generated by leaders or adapted from other resources.
- Research, review & compile training resources available from vendors, associations, or other sources as it pertains to product knowledge and process training needs.
- Assist with creation of video training for some training segments in conjunction with IT and Marketing teams as needed.
- Set up & maintenance of training outlines specific to each employee role. Includes setup within the Learning Management System (LMS) software.
- Communicate with employees to schedule and track completion of training outlines as assigned by managers. Includes emailing, maintaining calendars for tracking, understanding and working within the store hours scheduling system.
- Understand the goals of each department/team for training hours budgeted and work to coordinate specific training time within those budgets.
- Provide budget forecasting information to managers as a resource for planning training hour requirements the next calendar year.
- Provide status updates to managers & leaders as necessary to maintain awareness of progress and overall training goals
- Lead training segments for specific assigned topics as you become comfortable with the subject matter and requirements for the topic.
- Bring ideas on how to improve our training programs – presentation, effectiveness, and costs.
- Strive to reinforce the mission, vision, and values of Paul B Zimmerman Inc. throughout all segments of our training both in the content and presentation of the training.
- Dual role Assist with administrative tasks & reception duties as assigned by various senior leaders within the PaulB organization.
Characteristics and Competencies:
- Well-organized individual with the ability to communicate effectively through written, visual, and verbal mediums.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail on all tasks and deliverables.
- Positive attitude with the ability to engage others and increase their desire to improve through training.
- Ability to interact and work with various personnel, teams, and leaders to meet the goals for a successful training program implementation.
Required Education and Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Time-management skills to ensure efficient and productive use of time during slow periods.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous administrative support experience preferred
- Prior training program creation and coordination experience for a retail business would be preferred.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit at a desk using phone and computer while doing repetitive motions and sitting for extended periods of time. The employee will also be speaking, listening, seeing, walking; use eyes, hands, fingers, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms, and so forth.
Very limited travel associated with this role. Role is based at Lititz store location may be necessary to travel to other store locations to set up or perform training on a very limited basis.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/rvpfhs4p6mgknb44
How to ApplyApply Online