Strasburg, Pennsylvania, United States
The Staff Accountant position serves Sight & Sound by providing accurate and timely financial information that creates value and inspires action.
Sight & Sound Theatres “Brings the Bible to Life!” and fosters an employee culture of trust, dedication and excellence. The Staff Accountant position serves Sight & Sound by providing accurate and timely financial information that creates value and inspires action.
- Responsible for understanding key operational processes, developing and maintaining effective systems and controls, and producing accurate and timely financial and analytical reports.
- Ensure compliance of governmental and other organizational regulations.
- Coordinate and assist with workload for other accounting team members as assigned to ensure coverage.
- Provide excellent customer service by anticipating and meeting the needs of Sight & Sound stakeholders.
- High level of accounting knowledge, including a working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Initiative and passion to assess, effectively utilize and maintain accounting software and technology.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and engage with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where a high level of accuracy is required.
- Ability to discreetly handle confidential information.
- Commitment to fostering teamwork and trust, as defined by the 3 C’s – Character, Commitment, and Competence.
How to ApplyTo apply, visit our webpage https://www.sight-sound.com/jobs/careers