STACC Male Coach
Classification: Temporary- up to 5 weeks (June 7-July 13, 2019) – Salaried
This position oversees the male teens in the STACC program. This is a mission experience that contributes to the fulfillment of the objectives of the program ministry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee and participate with the STACC teens in their roles and responsibilities.
- Train and equip teens.
- Invest in teens, encouraging them in their relationship with Christ.
- Participate in and lead training activities during Green Week and STACC Graduation.
- Serve as a counselor, staying in the tent with the male teens.
Other Job Duties:
- As a member of the staff, you will assist with weekly preparation of the camp for the next group of volunteers and campers.
- Be available and willing to run/participate in other camp programs.
Communicating with the STACC Female Coach and STACC Coordinator will be critical. You will have the opportunity to work with volunteers and STACC teens.
Equipment needed to run STACC program
Candidate should be minimum 18 years old and be out of High School one year.
Candidate should have the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities that pertain to the position.
Candidate should have and be able to communicate a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Candidate must be able to honor the Camp Conquest Statement of Faith and Core Values.
How to ApplyVisit our Summer Employment page and fill out the Interest Form. Contact Steve Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Internships are available.