BAINBRIDGE SEEKS PART TIME PASTOR
The Bainbridge Church of God is a body of 40 believers eager to serve God in our community. We are a hard‐working, family‐oriented, friendly, caring, and diverse group. Our community is a small rural historic river town with three newer residential developments, an elementary school, and a few small businesses. The town is comprised of many single folks and unchurched families. We are a many – talented, Jesus‐loving people who have a desire to grow both spiritually and in number. Further information can be found on our website: bainbridgechurchofgod.net. Our prayer is that God will bring us a pastor who:
- Is a servant of God, with a heart for people and the Word of God.
- Is a person that preaches sermons relevant to both the younger and older generations.
- Is not afraid to tackle the tough subjects in today’s “politically correct” world.
- Believes the Bible is the Word of God and relevant in life.
- Has a passion for sharing the gospel in our community.
- Is a friendly and capable communicator.
- Has the ability to discern the gifts, talents, strengths, and needs of the congregation.
- Loves people and encourages them to be all God wants them to be.
- Is willing to serve God with us and lead the church in a positive direction.
Bainbridge Church of God is part of the Churches of God, General Conference. Any candidate being considered for the position must be in complete agreement with the doctrinal stances of the Churches of God found in What We Believeand in agreement with our social stances found in Here We Stand. This information is available on the Churches of God, General Conference website, www.cggc.org.
How to ApplyThose interested in applying should forward their resume with references and a sample sermon by either CD, video or tape to Dave Anderson at email@example.com or by mail to Dave Anderson 769 Old Chickies Hill Road, Columbia, PA. Position will be posted until March 31, 2019.