Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
Summary and Objective:
This position is primarily to fill hooks and stock shelves by pulling stock from the warehouse/storage area and placing it on the sales floor in a safe and efficient manner. Additionally, this position will help with product identification (stickering) and back stocking as needed, within the values and mission of PaulB LLC.
- Efficiently and accurately stock hooks with product
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for all work areas
- Perform all activities with an appropriate level of hustle
- Assist in product identification (placing stickers on product) and other warehouse duties as needed
- Able to operate manlift, forklift, and other equipment with safety and competence
Characteristics and Competencies:
- Good time-management and organization skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality
- Flexible, able to adjust work schedule as needed
- Zero damage to merchandise
Required Education and Experience:
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Warehouse-related experience
This job operates in a retail/warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopier, hand tools, forklifts, and manlifts, etc. This position will consist mostly of walking and working indoors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: stand for extended periods of time, moderate lifting (up to 100 lbs), speaking, listening, seeing, walking, use eyes, hands, finger, or feet, and reaching.
Very little travel is expected for this position
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
How to ApplyApply Online