Personal Care Department Assistant
New Holland, Pennsylvania, United States
Welsh Mountain Home is a Christian based Personal Care Home located in New Holland PA. We are currently seeking a Personal Care Department Assistant.
This is an hourly paid position which provides administrative support to the Director of Resident Services as well as Direct Care services in the Personal Care Department of Welsh Mountain Home.
40 hours per week. On-call duties/ one week per month with bonus. Typically office hours will be 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, with the exception of hours that are flexed to work direct care as a Personal Care Aide. Available to work all shifts, including weekends and Holidays, as needed.
- Create, update and manage the PCA schedule ensuring adequate coverage at all times, including on-call duties one week per month.
- Provide Direct Care coverage, as needed, with the expectation of a minimum 12 hours per week.
- Greet and welcome guests when present in the PCA department and provided assistance with answering phones.
- Assist in managing the Tabula pro program.
- Oversee audits of medication boxes, glucometers, first aid kits and Resident charts on a regular basis, as scheduled.
- Assist with the Resident Admission process as assigned by the Director of Resident Services.
- Assist the Director of Resident Services in providing training for new hires.
- Manage previous resident records and record deconstruction.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings and complete annual trainings as assigned.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the Director of Resident Services.
Welsh Mountain Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyPlease complete the Employment Application located at https://welshmountainhome.org/apply-now/