Ashton-Sandy Spring, Maryland, United States
Imagine a job that combines the flexibility and independence of private practice with the inherent benefits of community and collaboration of a group practice!
CentrePointe Counseling is growing! We are currently seeking licensed mental health professionals (LCPC, LCMFT or LCSW-C) who are interested in working at one of our 25+ offices throughout Maryland and Virginia. All available positions are commission-based with opportunities to build full or part-time caseload. We are a group of 20+ Christian/pastoral counselors who believe in the mission of providing affordable counseling to all in need. We also provide premarital counseling, conflict mediation, and workshops/seminars when requested.
Our Mission at Centrepointe Counseling is to provide Christ-centered, professional counseling and consultation services that work for the transformation of individuals, families, and organizations. We are working to create a ripple effect of change in thinking, believing, and acting.
Job Skills needed:
• Provide individual and family counseling services in your area(s) of expertise.
• Work a minimum of 10 client hours per week (plus once a month staff meeting)
• Effectively integrate Christian/Pastoral Counseling into clinical interventions
• Possess skills to self-start and work independently
• Receive supervision from supervisor/peers and collaborate with skilled staff team.
• Perform administrative tasks: maintaining electronic health record, scheduling, and accepting calls from potential clients.
• Exhibit strong interpersonal skills for interactions with clients, churches and communities, and referral sources.
• Independently advertise and build relationships in the community.
• Maintain current on ethics/laws and license for the State of Maryland or Virginia as a LCPC, LCSW, LCSW-C, or LMFT.
• Competitive compensation (commission based up to 65%)
• Independent flexible schedule
• Paid sick and safe leave (accrued)
• 403(b) Retirement plans available (employee contribution only)
• Professional liability insurance provided
• Status as a W-2 employee
• Professional development/CEU’s provided
• Direct supervision and peer supervision
• A collaborative team approach of talented professionals with a broad area of expertise
• Bonuses for targeted goals
• Board of Directors, Executive Director, and Clinical Director providing leadership/oversight
• Comfortable office space with Ipads and internet access for electronic record keeping
• Support staff for insurance paneling, credentialing, and billing of insurance
• Satisfying and rewarding work
State and Federal law permit CentrePointe as a faith based organization to operate in a manner designed to fulfill its purpose. We are compliant with all applicable State and Federal law.
How to ApplyPlease send resumes and inquiries to email@example.com