Paint Department Sales Associate
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
Summary and Objective:
To effectively serve customers and co-workers to achieve superior customer satisfaction within the values and mission of Paul B. Zimmerman Inc.
- Customer Service:
– Greet all customers with a smile and greeting, while being professional in manor and appearance
– Answer and/or direct customer questions assist the customer in finding what theyre looking for
– Answer phone calls
– Order entry
– Research and process special orders for non-stock products
- Color Matching & Paint Mixing:
– Consult customer requests for choosing paint colors taking into account lighting, existing colors, furniture etc.
– Possesses knowledge and skills for interior design
– Ability to identify and/or alter paint colors
– Assist in the training and development of peers.
- Daily activities:
– Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
– Assist with stocking in freight merchandise
– Replenish a predetermined stocking area with merchandise within the department
Characteristics and Competencies:
- Encourage and positively influence the growth and success of Paul B Zimmerman Inc.
- Daily embrace and excel at routine activities
- A thorough knowledge of PaulB merchandise and product availability
- A consistent and positive team atmosphere and employee morale
- An organized, clean, pleasant and safe department
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual
- Able to handle moderate stress with a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquires or complaints
- Possesses a reputation of dependability, honesty and humility
- Transitions and changes well to management and/or customer demands
- Open to shift changes and schedule flexibility
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Retail experience
- Interior design experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
This job operates in a retail environment. This role may routinely use computers, printers, electronic devices, phones and hand tools. Regular evening and weekend work is expected.
The physical demands described here are representative of these that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time: routine lifting of 50+ pounds; repetitive motions; sitting for extended periods of time, speaking, listening, and seeing; walking; use of eyes, hands, fingers, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms, and so forth.
Some overnight travel is expected for this position.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
How to ApplyApply Online