Operations Administrative Assistant
To provide support for the Director of Operations at CCC. and manage other on-going projects and tasks as assigned.
- Assist in administrative duties related to Guest Services.
- Serve on Sunday, leading the Guest Services Team Leads
- Oversee all scheduling in Planning Center for Guest Services teams
- Connect with guests with the intent to help them toward their Next Step
- Follow up with new families that have visited CCC
- Purchase items needed to stock the Cafe
- Plan events hosted by Guest Services
- Train new volunteers
- Assist in administrative duties related to Safety & Security at CCC.
- Serve on Sunday, assisting in our Security office or at our Guest Services and Security information center.
- Oversee all scheduling in Planning Center for the Safety & Security team.
- Assist in reviewing and updating policies related to Safety & Security
- Review event log and footage from events weekly
- Assist in reviewing local news and police blotters to stay current with local crimes and emergencies
- Assist with regional church networking
- Assist in administrative duties related to Facility Operations at CCC.
- Provide first line of communication with all vendors assisting with scheduling and communication regarding work to be completed with both vendor and staff of CCC.
- Assist with Facilities staff scheduling
- Assist in reviewing, updating and creation of policy and procedures
- Assist with Work Order management using our online system, UpKeep
- Purchase items needed as requested or as inventory requires
- Willingness to learn how to design and cut vinyl for signage purposes at CCC. (Training will be provided).
- Assist with general office duties as needed from time to time.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Ability to evaluate who people need to talk to and pass them off.
- Take messages and pass them off to appropriate people
- Answer general question about CCC and determine if the caller should be passed off or the conversation ends there. Ie, compassion fund not attuning our church etc.
- Answer front door and receive deliveries
- Ensure visitors sign in and are escorted to person they are meeting with.
- Perform general office duties such as copying, printing, laminating etc.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Attend all committee meetings as applicable. (Requires PM hours)
Key Skills, Experiences, and Abilities:
- Fully agrees with CCC’s statement of Faith
- Will commit to attending Christ Community Church as their home church
- Maintains a consistent pursuit of godliness and character
- Approachable and engaging with people
- A heart to actively support ministry momentum in a large church environment
- Knowledge and Ability in the following: Microsoft Office, iWork, Powerpoint, Planning Center Technology
We are located near the city of West Chester, PA.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to email@example.com. You can also see the full job description and learn more about our church at visitccc.com.