Please login/register to apply for this job.
5 Feb 2019
- On Sundays, the employee will open the nursery at 8:00am and close it at 12:00pm.
- On Sundays, the employee will stay until 11:30am, even if there are no children in the nursery to allow
for parents to bring children back during the service. If there are no children in the room at 11:30am it
can be closed and the employee can leave.
- The nursery staff will be required to clean the toys played with each morning on a regular basis;
cleaning supplies will be made available.
- Nursery staff will inform their supervisor, TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE, of any planned absences. In the
event of an illness or an emergency, the supervisor should be notified first, as soon as possible.
- Nursery staff will keep attendance of the children, fill out a weekly time sheet and notify the supervisor
when supplies are needed in the room.
- Nursery staff is there for the purpose of caring for and playing with children that attend The Church of
God of Landisville for any and all events.
- If anyone from the nursery staff need to bring their own children to an event or into the nursery, they
must be able to adequately and sufficiently care for ALL the children in the room without impacting the level of care for each child. THIS PROVISION NEEDS TO BE CLEARED BY THE SUPERVISOR BEFORE IMPLEMENTATION.
- Accountable to all conditions specified in the current job description.
Compensation for the position for 2019… $12.00-$15.00 per hour based on experience.
How to ApplyPlease contact Jen Rhine at The Church of God of Landisville at email@example.com or (717)898-8144 if you are interested in applying for the position.