Narvon, Pennsylvania, United States
Job Description, Duties, and responsibilities Music Director
Bridgeville Evangelical Congregational Church
Responsibilities and Duties:
A. Selection all appropriate music for the following Services:
1. 8:00AM Sunday Worship service
2. 10:30AM Service Worship service
3. A Christmas Cantata (If desired)
4. Maundy Thursday service (When held at Bridgeville)
5. Good Friday – service (when held at Bridgeville)
6. Thanksgiving Eve Service (when held at Bridgeville)
7. In addition to regularly scheduled services, provide music when
Requested to do scheduled services, provide music when requested to do so by the Pastor(s).
B. Direct and rehearse the Senior Choir/ Praise Team.
C. Arrange for a substitute Director is engaged for rehearsal(s) and or service(s), the
Music Director shall be responsible for reimbursing the substitute a rate which is satisfactory to both parties.
D. Inform the congregation of the opportunities to serve in the music ministry of the church and encourage them to participate.
E. Arrange for correspondence to members of the Choir/ Praise Team and advertisement to congregation for services performed by the Choir.
F. Arrange for the participation of the Junior Choir in the 10:30 AM service at least six times a year.
G. Shall oversee, in consultation with the Trustees, repairs and maintenance of musical instruments of the church.
H. Arrange and coordinate any other special music programs which she/he deemed appropriate with pastor’s approval.
I. Performs a written annual performance review of the organist(s) and the pianist(s)
1. Reports to the Ministry Council secretary.
J. Regularly reports all worship performances to CCLI after every Sunday worship session.
1. The Senior Pastor & Worship commission.
How to ApplyPlease email questions and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org