Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States
Davcon Relocation Services is hiring part time/seasonal athletic, skilled, and motivated leaders. We will work with your school schedule.
Monday through Friday – day work, possible Saturday work
$14.00 to start.
Moving experience is preferred, however we will give you the tools and training you need to become a qualified relocation professional to be part of our moving team.
Leaders who have been with us for several years have. . .
- Been the operators of our vehicles transporting household and commercial goods on a daily basis
- Lead crews of 2-5 movers on commercial and residential moves
- Represent our company and exceed our customer’s expectations
- Packed household items including books, dishes, and antiques while protecting furniture, and equipment
- Disassembled & re-assemble furniture
Think you are up to the challenge? Our ideal candidates will include:
- Experienced/Non-experienced movers
- High School and College students and graduates
- Those who have above average strength, stamina, fitness, and grit.
- People who possess emotional intelligence – the ability to put customers at ease – and protect the customer’s goods and property while working quickly and efficiently.
- Leaders with punctuality and dependability – Always a few minutes early? Good.
- Those who have a valid Driver’s License
Benefits for full-time/part time employees:
- Earn top hourly wage
- Paid holiday and time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Work with a respectful crew
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. Must adhere to established safety practices and OSHA regulations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Davcon Relocation Team
How to ApplyYou may apply directly through our website: www.davconrelo.com or email: email@example.com