Mental Health Intake Clinician – 2nd & 3rd Shift
Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
Mental & Behavioral Health Intake Clinician – 2nd and 3rd Shift
Does this Describe You?
- Able to quickly and compassionately build rapport with clients
- Enjoys working with all ages and with a variety of different situations and mental and behavioral disorders
- Experience completing mental and/or behavioral health intakes
- Has a Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling or closely related field
- Wants to work with a reputable provider with a broad range of services, commitment to continuing education, free supervision towards licensure and opportunity for advancement
- Looking for a FT mental health position that does not require licensure
There are immediate openings for FT Mental Health Intake Clinicians to serve as the first point of contact for individuals and families in need of services. This is a critical position to ensure that clients feel welcomed, understood and cared for as they tell their stories and are referred to the appropriate services. Current openings are for second shift (3 – 11:30 PM) and third shift (11 pm – 7:30 AM).
About the Mental & Behavioral Health Intake Clinician Position
- Conduct a thorough intake assessment with new referrals
- Use the data from the intake, to work with individuals and families to connect them with the proper services to address their needs.
- Facilitate the admissions process to ensure that it is a positive experience for clients
- Serve as a valued resource for both internal and external services/programs
- Provide crisis intervention services
- Discharge planning
Requirements for Mental & Behavioral Health Intake Clinician
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, Counseling or closely related field
- Ability to work effectively with individuals who may be experiencing a crisis
- At least two years of experience working in the mental or behavioral health fields
- Ability to conduct a thorough intake assessment
- Knowledge of and ability in the care and handling of patients of all age groups.
- Available to work a FT schedule which includes every other weekend (2nd Shift (3-11:30 PM) and 3rd Shift (11 pm -7:30 am)
Salary & Benefits
- Starting rate of $45,000 per year (adjustments made for related experience) and shift differentials for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Retirement Benefits (generous employer matching program)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time for Continuing Education
- Supervision for Licensure (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) at no cost to employee
How to ApplyTo Apply: To be considered for the Mental & Behavioral Health Intake Clinician position, please submit resume in Microsoft Word format. Cover letter is optional.