Master’s Level Internship – Outpatient Therapist
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
We are offering limited clinical training opportunities as practicum, internship, or field placement options for various educational institutions. We are looking for students who are enrolled in a Master’s degree program and want to gain experience in an outpatient setting. Our clinical training program focuses on opportunities to observe and co-facilitate groups therapy sessions and initial intakes. Trainees also participate in graduate level trainings and receive supervision. We expect our clinical trainees to exemplify our values of integrity, teamwork, and flexibility among others.
This program is entirely on-site in our clinic and allows students to experience the culture, expectations and environment of an outpatient setting. Our therapists advise and collaborate with clinical trainees to support the growth of the student. We believe that people are valuable, and we exist to help children, adults and families discover their greatness. EOE
- Must be enrolled in a Master’s program seeking practicum, internship, field placement or other training requirement in a Human Services field
- Educational institution must be agreeable to Pennsylvania Counseling Services clinical training program as specified
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- FBI Criminal Background Check completed through the Department of Human Services
How to ApplyVisit https://pacounseling.com/application/ to complete an application and submit your resume.