Marketing/Fundraising Coordinator 2019/2020 School Year
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
School Information: Cairo Covenant School is a non-profit ministry, which provides a Christian education for children of Christian workers and lay persons in the Cairo area. The course of study is based on an American curriculum. We also use the rich Egyptian historical and cultural heritage to enhance our children’s educational experience. We have 94 students for the 2018-2019 school year. Please prayerfully consider joining our supportive teaching team. http://www.ccschool.info/
This position is a two-year agreement where the applicant understands that the position is not merely a job, but it is also a Christian ministry of educating and disciplining children for the Lord. Applicant would also exemplify a Godly lifestyle and teach that to others.
Job Description: The Marketing/Fundraising Coordinator will work with the Head of School to develop and implement a fundraising plan for the school that will provide regular funding for projects and school continuous improvement.
- Fully supported through a sponsoring organization or church.
- The school can provide a stipend toward the staff monthly support for those who many need this assistance or for those not raising support. The rate of stipend is dependent on your degree, specific qualifications, and years of experience in your designated job responsibilities.
Agreement: Two school years
- Committed Christian, actively involved in ministry.
- Consistent participation in a local church.
- A role model of Christian character for the young people and their families.
- Degree in business administration.
- Experienced in developing and leading fundraising programs.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with local and international stakeholders.
Start Date: August 1, 2019
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your resume, reference information, and cover letter to Dr. F. Kenoyer at email@example.com