Marketing & Communications Intern
The Marketing and Communications team at Susquehanna Valley Pregnancy Services (SVPS) in Lebanon, PA is seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern. This position may be responsible for assisting with social media, social media ad campaigns, blog writing/ blog posts, website and social media graphic creation, event photography, creation of how to manuals for the marketing and communications department, and more!
This is a great opportunity for a student within the marketing and communications field to gain valuable experience and insight into the marketing process within the non-profit realm.
- Part-time (flexible based on the needs of the intern)
- Must be available to work in the office on agreed upon days/times (days and times are flexible based on the needs of the intern)
- Some remote work will be possible
- Current student within the Marketing or Communications field (this internship may be for class credit, or experiential, based on the needs of the intern)
- Team player
- Detail-oriented, self-starter
- Ability to follow branding guidelines
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is desired
- In agreement with SVPS mission; vision; Statement of Faith; Statement on Biblical Authority on Marriage, Gender and Sexuality; Statement on Sacredness of Human Life; and Christian Code of Conduct
How to ApplySend your resume to Alexis Kanode at email@example.com