This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
8 Jan 2019
Certified Lifeguards for township pool
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTEDFOR LIFEGUARDS AT THE EAST COCALICO TOWNSHIP REAMSTOWN POOL F DECEMBER 2018 THROUGH FEBRUARY 2019 Applications can be picked up at the Township building or on our website at www.eastcocalicotownship.com NOTE: The following documentation needs to be submitted with your application:
- WORKING PAPERS: If under 18 years of age, see your High School Office for Working Papers.
- CHILD SAFE CERTIFICATE: Proper PA Child Clearance paperwork must be obtained. Certificates are good for three years. Please see below for the following three required State Child Safe Certificates:
- PA State Police criminal history check. Cost $22.00. Credit Card needed. Please access this website to fill out the background check form: https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- PA Department of Human Services Clearance/Child Welfare Portal. Cost $13.00. Credit Card needed. Please access this website for a 40 minute video and questions that must be completed to receive a certificate: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- Finger Prints. Cost $27.50. Credit Card needed. Register at https://www.pa.cogentid.com/index_dpwNew.htm; then take the certificate to the Ephrata UPS store located at the Ephrata Cloister, or for a location near you click here: https://www.pa.cogentid.com/ohio/DPW/DPW_map/DPW_Regions_Clickable.html. or Call the Ephrata Public Library (Penny Talbert ) to set up an appointment at 717-738-9291 ext 100