Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States
FULL TIME AND PART TIME JOBS AVAILABLE
Join a well-established, Christian Early Childhood Education team! Grace Point Learning Center, a ministry of the Grace Point Church of the Nazarene, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of Assistant Toddler Teacher for its state-certified child care and learning program.
Grace Point Learning Center, currently a 4-Star center, participates in the state Keystone STARS quality child care initiative. Our activity-based curriculum supports each child’s development spiritually, cognitively, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- Providing care and nurturing environment for children ages 12 months to 2 years.
- Directing and supervising a class of toddler-aged children.
- Completing weekly lesson plans and bi-weekly newsletters.
- Conducting on-going observations/evaluations for assessment of children’s skills.
- Abiding by all state regulations and health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with families and staff.
- Participating in on-going training as part of Keystone STARS professional development
How to ApplyPlease e-mail the director, Ashley Turner, at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.