Ronks, Pennsylvania, United States
Prepare and present consistent and great tasting food according to Miller’s recipes and standards. Maintain the highest sanitation and safety standards every day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all recipes, procedures, storage, rotation and product specifications are followed on a daily basis to ensure our guests dine on high quality and safe food
- Stock your station to the manager prescribed levels in preparation to meet all of our guests’ needs
- Respond quickly and positively to any requests for re-cooks
- Take action and communicate with a manager when product levels might be low or running out
- Maintain the highest quality and sanitation practices throughout the shift
- Always remember – hot food hot, cold food cold
- Always keep your work station and equipment clean to Miller’s standards
- Look for ways to minimize waste and reduce breakage of equipment and service ware
- Look for work that needs to be done and always be ready to assist any other teammate that may need help. Be sure to complete all assigned duties and work in the allotted time as prescribed by your manager
How to ApplyPlease submit your application on our website at www.JobsThatFitMyLife.com. We guarantee a speedy application process!