INTERNSHIP – Social Media (TOP 5 EMPLOYER IN PA)
Duties & Responsibilities
Train under our world class social media marketing team. Assist a team of social media specialists in research, content creation, campaign development, blog management, contest strategy, account optimization and more.
You will learn how businesses use major social networks professionally to engage with their customers, build their brand, and promote their products and services. Social platforms you will be working closely with include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram and WordPress.
This is a part-time paid remote internship of at least a 12 month duration for college students in Central Pennsylvania and is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in digital marketing.
* Sophomore or junior standing in college
* High School diploma
* Able to work 10 hours per week utilizing own reliable computer and internet connection
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
* Desired Skills and Qualities
* Can do positive attitude
* Proven interest in social media
* Creative outlook
* Good eye for style and engaging content
* Professional demeanor
* Passion for digital marketing
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and the willingness to function as part of a team
* Excellent time management skills required
* Oral and written communication skills required
* Progress towards a degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related major is required
* Sophomore and junior standing only
* For students: To be eligible must be currently enrolled as a full-time student (minimum 12 credit hours)
* Maintained 3.4 or above cumulative GPA
* Prior (full-time, part-time, or internship) work experience preferred
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, HootSuite, Buffer, Canva
* Experience in Word and Excel preferred
This is a paid internship/consultant position with the opportunity for a lot of hands on experience and portfolio building opportunities. Show us what you’ve got and what special skills you can bring to our team!
How to ApplyTo apply: Visit www.WebFX.com/jobs to submit a cover letter, resume and sample works.