Houskeepers Room Attendants
Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania, United States
Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining a constant supply of clean linens for the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reports directly to Housekeeping Manager & Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Cleaning guest rooms to standards set by management, including but not limited to:
- Changing bed linen
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Cleaning whirlpool tubs
- Removing trash & debris
- Dusting and polishing fixtures
- Cleaning windows
- Mopping floors
- Scrubbing showers and floor tile
- Replacing in-room amenities
- Re-stocking towels, robes, etc…
- Cleaning kitchenettes and full kitchens
- Taking trash out to dumpsters
- Cleaning indoor pool area, guest laundry and fitness room
- Restocking cart
- Reporting any maintenance or guest service issues to management immediately.
- Providing friendly, efficient service to guests.
- Capable of bending, squatting, kneeling, and lifting at least 30 pounds.
- Participating in team meetings and provide feedback to management.
- Assisting other team members as instructed by supervisor.
- Practice safe work habits; follow MSDS and OSHA standards as directed by management.
- Attending & participating in monthly/weekly/daily trainings, when conducted by management.
- Conducting him/herself in a professional manner, including but not limited to:
- Arriving on time for scheduled shifts in proper uniform with nametag
- Displaying proper hygiene.
- Conducting him/herself in a courteous and respectful manner when dealing with guests, co-workers, and management.
- Bringing any conflicts or concerns to the attention of management immediately.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
How to ApplyPlease submit your application on our website at www.JobsThatFitMyLife.com. We guarantee a speedy application process!