Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
Summary and Objective:
This position is primarily responsible for designing and placing attractive and effective marketing media for the purpose of increasing sales and enhancing overall public visibility for all entities of Paul B. Zimmerman, Inc. Secondary responsibility is to create written communication in a brand-consistent, professional manner, in-line with our overall marketing and content strategy.
- Design (or update) advertisements, circulars, flyers, inserts, sell sheets, stationery, business cards, promotional items, and catalogs for both print and electronic distribution
- Design displays, signage, & promotion
- Photograph products, equipment, people
- Other graphic design as needed for various marketing projects
- Develop content as needed for corporate or entity communications, social media platforms, email marketing, landing pages and PPC ads
- Regularly review our websites to make recommendations on overall appearance and communication effectiveness
Characteristics and Competencies:
- Increasing sales and public awareness of our products/services by being a key member of the marketing team
- Completing projects on-time
- Being part of a respectful and team-oriented atmosphere
- Knowing and respecting the corporation’s moral standards and objectives
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience in graphic design
- Ability to produce effective and grammatically correct content
- Familiarity with social media marketing
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Word processing software, spreadsheet software
Helpful, but not necessary, competencies…
- Experience with email marketing tools, such as GetResponse
- Experience with populating content in WordPress
- Experience with Google analytics
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or similar preferred, but not required.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses: standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets; hand tools, etc.
While performing the duties of this job, the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be regularly required to sit for extended periods of time in front of a monitor, using a keyboard, mouse, or drawing software; lifting (up to 50 lbs.); repetitive motions; speaking, listening, and seeing; walking; use eyes, hands, finger, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms, and so forth. Applicant may also choose to stand at desk for this position.
Very little travel is expected for this position.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/frjnjhc33f93dv52
How to ApplyApply Online http://www.Click2Apply.net/frjnjhc33f93dv52