Gordonville, Pennsylvania, United States
The Factory Ministries, Paradise, PA (Lancaster County), is a mission-driven, faith-based, nonprofit organization focused on empowering others to strengthen the local community. Founded in 1994, The Factory Ministries offers a youth center, food pantry and social services to connect needs and resources for individuals who find themselves under-resourced and struggling with issues of poverty. We believe that everyone’s journey matters and desire to help others overcome their circumstances and create a new future story.
The Factory Ministries is seeking a full-time, Executive Director to provide overall organizational leadership. In partnership with the Board of Directors, the Executive Director guides the vision and direction in developing strategies and program initiatives, fosters team development and serves as the public face of The Factory to all its constituents. Additionally, the Executive Director sets the tone and corporate culture for The Factory.
Position Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of successful experience in a non-profit or ministry role
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of successful leadership experience with the ability to manage and develop teams
- Previous Executive Leadership experience, essential
- Demonstrated community involvement
How to ApplyPlease forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs