Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania, United States
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, utensils, cookware, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. The dishwasher ensures the dish room and dishwashing areas are maintained as a clean, safe, sanitary work station.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Set up and break down dishwashing area
- Sort, rinse and load dirty dishware, glassware, tableware, and utensils in ware washing machines
- Inspect, sort and stack clean wares and place in proper location
- Change water in dish machine per company guidelines
- Wash pots, pans, and misc. equipment by hand
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster
- Conduct general restroom cleaning per specs
- Keep dish machine temp logs per company guidelines
- Keep dish room area and floors clean and safe
- Other duties as directed
How to ApplyPlease complete the application on our website at www.JobsThatFitMyLife.com. We guarantee a speedy application process!