Director of Young Adult & College Ministries
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- College Ministry of BCEC Chinatown Campus, English-speaking.
This includes leading a team of volunteer staff and students to oversee our Sunday ministry to college-aged (Trellis), multiple campus small groups, retreats, discipleship, outreach, and leadership development.
- Youth Adult Ministry of BCEC Chinatown Campus, English-speaking.
Partnering with our Congregational Pastor, this involves leading a team of volunteer staff to help oversee our Adult Small Groups, adult large group gatherings (such as “The Table”), Sunday school classes, conferences, discipleship, outreach and leadership development.
- Serve with other ministries assigned by supervising pastor, including various programs at the congregational level, English Ministry level, and churchwide level.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Appropriate Christian character, reputation, and maturity
- Compatible evangelical theology with BCEC
- Able to work within vision of BCEC, on a multi-staff team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent task efficiently
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, Google, Slack, etc.
- Proven experience in recruiting & developing leaders
- Proficient in English; conversant in Cantonese and/or Mandarin desirable.
- Competency in cross-cultural setting. Experience in working in multi-cultural and multi-lingual setting strongly preferred. Candidates of all ethnic & cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplySend cover letter, résumé, and inquiries to Personnel Deacon. email@example.com BCEC Chinatown Campus, 120 Shawmut Ave., Boston, MA 02118. www.bcec.net