Digital Marketing Paid Intern (Could Become Permanent)
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, United States
This position will work in a collaborative manner with our digital marketing coordinator to develop and coordinate marketing initiatives to align with organizational strategic goals. Areas of responsibility include updating clinic details on brand websites as well local directories, coordinating blog content, assisting with social media posts, setting up digital ads, assisting with SEO tactic implementation, running reports on website performance and other duties as assigned. It’s a great learning opportunity in a growing company, which may turn into a longterm position. Intern would work onsite at our Drayer Physical Therapy corporate office in Hummelstown, PA. Be sure to read more at urpt.com and our charitable fund, pillarswithpurpose.org
- Education – Degree in marketing, public relations or communications
- Experience – Marketing or communications experience a plus
- Helpful Skills – Microsoft Office, WordPress website updates, social media for business, Adobe Creative Suite
- Environment – Office and occasionally in clinic
- Maintains content, particularly clinic details, on multiple brand sites through WordPress platform
- Sets up digital ads using the Google and Facebook platforms
- Measures and maintains local SEO using the Google My Business, MOZ and other platforms
- Works with clinicians and editor to gather and prepare content for blog posts
- Assists with posts to company Facebook location pages
- Works well with Office Coordinators, Clinic Directors, Regional Directors, Business Office staff and peers.
- Communicates well with the general public; including women, children, athletes, seniors
- Gives support to Marketing Team and collaborates on projects
- Learns best practices for successful marketing that produces physician referrals and patients
We make it a priority to invest in our Associates. Upstream Rehabilitation offers a highly comprehensive benefits package in health, vision, dental, 401K and additional offerings.
Upstream Rehabilitation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to ApplyTo apply, please email us using the "apply" form on our job listing's page. If you meet our criteria, we will follow up with a call or onsite interview at our Hummelstown office.