Digital Marketing Associate
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
This is a part-time position (estimated 15-20 hours/week) working in an open office environment. You will report directly to the PPC Director and functionally to assigned department heads. Your primary responsibilities will be to utilize computers and software in executing assigned optimization and maintenance tasks on online paid advertising campaigns (PPC), off-site and on-site website search engine optimization (SEO) projects, and to conduct online market research of various kinds. You may be called upon to assist in areas not yet outlined below. Scheduled hours will generally be across 2-4 days per week (Monday – Friday) according to a mutually agreed upon schedule.
- Review assigned tasks in scheduling system
- Execute assigned tasks according to scheduled time intervals
- Document completed tasks and work hours
- Consult with supervisor and department heads as needed
- Participate in orientation and training on new software tools and assigned customer accounts
- Solid computer skills (Mac or PC) including MS Office, internet browsers; comfortable learning new software tools
- Self-starter; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Task oriented
- Detail oriented
- Average math, statistical and analytical skills (secondary school level)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (post-secondary school level)
- Commitment to learning, improvement and customer service
Not required, but beneficial:
- Prior clerical, administrative assistant, quality assurance technician or marketing assistant experience
- Prior experience or exposure in online or offline marketing or customer service role
- Professional or post-secondary school classes, seminars, webinars
- Community involvement
We’re looking for someone who is a team player, a communicator and curious and investigative in your approach, i.e. a go-getter. It will help if you are creative but focused, have a friendly demeanor and are a multi-tasker. All of our team members need to be coachable and intentional about continuously improving, and comfortable with some level of ambiguity (what we do is not always black and white, and judgement is needed).
You will probably be a good fit for us if you enjoy things like organizing and executing projects, asking questions and learning new things, influencing people with persuasion, and like to work independently (while remaining a team player).
About Improve & Grow
The heart and soul of Improve & Grow is being a partner and online marketing advocate for our clients. We strive to optimize ROI by being proactive in developing powerful online sales and marketing strategies that help to turn an online audience into happy customers. We are only as good as the people we employ. Our small, but growing team is made up of individuals who are driven by not only what they do, but why they do it. This means that while we like developing converting websites, surgically optimizing PPC/SEO campaigns, or crafting creative content, our main motive is improving lives by growing businesses.
Compensation & Benefits
- Wage/Salary: This is an hourly position with a range of $15.00 – $17.50 per hour depending upon experience.
How to Apply