Data Solutionist (Work Remotely) Part-Time
Data Solutionist (Part-Time)
About Elizabethtown Flooring
Elizabethtown Flooring offers world-class service and the ultimate selection of Flooring, Benjamin Moore Paint, & Window Blinds since 2014.
We believe that this is not just a job but an opportunity to grow. Elizabethtown Flooring is successful because of our people – they are the soul of our company. We have an outstanding, knowledgeable, and motivated team. We feel it all starts at the beginning as we groom all staff in-house with showroom, job site, and online training.
Elizabethtown Flooring is looking for a data solutionist. He/She will be responsible for entering bills, reconciling accounts, and monitoring other data and inventory occasionally. Our current data solutionist is headed out on a missions trip August of 2019 so optimally our next data solutionist will train from her during Spring/Summer of 2019.
Our future data solutionist will be able to work remotely up to 15hours/week.
Honest Trustworthy, willing to admit faults and apologize
Humble Polite, non-defensive, other-focused, & embody a servant-like attitude
Hungry Intellectually curious, never satisfied, always reaching, desire to win
Smart A creative problem-solver, considerate & planning
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to exceed expectations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English (a secondary language is a plus).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills (required). Office experience, Quickbooks experience, and a typing speed of >30wpm preferred but not required.
- Develop knowledge in all store operations including Quickbooks: receiving items, entering bills, correcting errors, communication with vendors, and inventory replenishment
- Learn & implement innovative techniques.
- Be willing to travel to store for occasional site work.
- Be willing to assist at store outreach events.
- Staff pricing on merchandise (3-month waiting period)
- Tuition reimbursement for design and flooring training events
Elizabethtown Flooring is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to ApplyEmail resume and three professional references (along with their contact information) to email@example.com