Creative / Marketing Internship
New Holland, Pennsylvania, United States
Creative / Marketing Assistant
An exciting new internship position is available for a Creative / Marketing Assistant. This internship is a paid position that offers a clean work space, a professional atmosphere and a fun and energetic family friendly environment. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting person with an upbeat personality, who can think outside the box. If you are a positive person with great people skills this could be the internship for you!
Here is some of the skills we are looking for in the right person.
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Develop with the team strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from origination through execution
• Be able to develop and design engaging content that attracts and converts potential customer that will be deployed through Web, Email, Social, Blogs and other Marketing channels
• An understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
• Excellent communication skills through Web, Email, Social Media & other marketing channels.
• A good understanding of Adobe Products such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• The ability to create engaging ads, flyers and other tools to attract customers.
• Understanding of the printing process and specifications
Photography & Videography (Not required, but would be helpful)
• A basic understanding of Photography & Videography
• A basic understanding of Video Production
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume via email to Jason@Gazebo.com Follow up calls are permitted after 24 hours, to Jason Rineer at 717-351-9250. If not available please leave a message.