Corporate Marketing Intern
Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
Looking for an exciting opportunity to build your resume within the Marketing field? We are looking for an energetic, creative and dedicated student to join our marketing team for the Fall Semester.
You will be responsible for supporting our marketing team in the development of marketing campaigns across various marketing channels including digital, social media & creative/design. In this opportunity you will work cross-functionally with all of our brands which span across multiple industries including Entertainment, Hotel, Spa, Restaurants & more! .
- This internship is located at the Hershey Press Building, in Hershey, PA.
- This internship is available for 16-24 hours per week.
- Housing is not being offered for this internship.
- Applications will be accepted until August 5th, 2019.
- The selection process for this internship utilizes a video interview component to prescreen applicants.
- If selected for a video interview, you will receive correspondence to the email address attached to your application.
- In-person interviews for final candidates will occur around Mid-August
- Support the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Marketing team in execution of all campaigns and programs to generate brand awareness and drive demand
- Audit and update HE&R properties listings across digital channels
- Coordinate prize fulfilment for Hersheypark and The Official Resorts of Hersheypark.
- Assist Media Services team with the execution of added-value media promotions
- Collaborate with Social Community Managers to develop and create content across various social media platforms which engage our consumers
- Conduct marketing research projects focused on the hospitality industry
- Work with creative services and project management on collateral pieces
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior (as of Fall 2019) in undergraduate education majoring Marketing, Communications or a related major.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet research tools
- Superior time and project management skills
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Must embody Hershey Entertainment & Resorts core values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
- The work schedule for this position will be between 16-24 hours per week between 8:30AM-5:00PM.
- The Fall Internship will run between September – December 2019.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyhttps://www.hersheyjobs.com/jobs/details.php?req=15409