Client Services Representative
Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States
*Client Services Representative
- Provide administrative support and client service in an organization that values stewardship, faith, enriching lives and supporting communities
- Pull all the details together to create a successful client experience
- Support our clients in being good stewards of their financial resources
- Serve our financial advisors by taking care of the administrative tasks associated with financial planning
- Schedule appointments for clients to meet with our financial advisors
- Prepare all forms and documentation needed for meetings
- Greet clients when they arrive and answer phones
- Accurately enter data into our computer systems
- Handle sensitive financial information for our clients with respect for their privacy and with complete confidentiality
- Support a busy and growing team of financial advisors
Everence is looking for a Client Services Representative to serve clients and financial advisors in our Ephrata office. We serve our clients by helping them to be good stewards of their financial resources in a way that is in alignment with their faith values. Our client services representative plays a critical role in ensuring all the details are taken care of the create great customer experiences.
Our Ideal Client Services Representative….
- Accurate: Extreme attention to detail is required when handling someone’s personal and financial information.
- Excellent Communicator: A high level of professionalism in verbal and written communication is expected in this role. The ability to build relationships & understand customer perspective is critical.
- Proactive: The ability to see what needs to be done and complete it without being asked. Over time, you should develop an understanding of work flow and be able to anticipate what will be needed.
- Professional: Experience working in a professional office setting strongly preferred. Willing to train candidates on the specifics of working in our industry.
- Adaptable: You will always be learning in this role.
- Confidential: 100% confidentiality is required when working with our client’s personal data.
What we offer our Client Services Representative…
- Competitive Pay DOE
- Excellent Health -Dental- Vision
- Two retirement plans – including an 8% employer contribution
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Industry training
Job Type: Full-time
How to ApplyTo be considered for our Client Services Representative position, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to AmyB@teambuilderrecruiting.com.