Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, United States
The position of Piano/Organist/Accompanist is an integral part of the worship at Mount Pleasant Church of God contributing significantly to the quality of worship. Our exciting music ministry includes traditional vocal choirs, as well as contemporary vocal worship. It is through this ministry that we focus on our mission of connecting people to Christ during worship services.
Mount Pleasant Church of God is a part of the growing community in the town of Mount Pleasant. We have an active congregation involved in reaching out to people of all ages. “To Know Jesus And To Make Him Know.” Our exciting music ministry includes traditional vocal choirs with usage of contemporary mixed through out. It is through these ministries that we focus on our mission of connecting people to Christ and our community.
- A person with faith in Jesus Christ.
- A high degree of technical proficiency in playing the organ and piano.
- Experience playing hymns, accompanying choirs, soloist and sight-reading.
- Strong team player with Director of Music, the rest of the staff and the congregation.
- Committed to the church’s vision, mission, leadership and people.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to be teachable and flexible.
This is part-time with 6-8 hours per week on average. Pay/Benefits will commensurate with experience/education. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an audition and interview.
How to ApplyTo apply for the position, please mail your resume, along with cover letter, to Mount Pleasant Church of God, Attn: Jodi Weister, 936 West Main Street, Mount Pleasant PA 15666. You can also email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with a subject of "Accompanist Position."