Cashier/ Prep Team Member @ Chellas Arepa Kitchen Both Locations
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Do you love great food? Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
At Chellas Arepa Kitchen Food Truck there is pride in every detail, from our simple menu to our beautiful palm trees.
We now have amazing opportunities for individuals with passion to join our team at both Chellas locations
1830 Hempstead rd. or 24 E. King st
Lancaster Pa 17601 Lancaster Pa 17602
The Cashier ensures that guests are greeted warmly upon entry and over the phone, shares descriptions about our menu selections, and serves our guests.
Additionally, this person assists guests in making menu selections over the phone, takes and rings in orders, packages to-go food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- 6 months customer service or guest service experience preferred.
- Must be upbeat,outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Must be able to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work effectively within a team.
- Must be able to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
- Must have reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $15.00 /hour
How to ApplyPlease send your resume via email or in person. We would love to meet you in person, feel free to drop off your resume to either location during business hours. 1830 Hempstead rd. or 24 E. King st Lancaster Pa 17601 Lancaster Pa 17602 Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Chellas Arepa Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.