CARE Giver / Home Care Specialist
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. No previous experience necessary – Paid skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Serving Lancaster County: Adamstown, Akron, Bowmansville, Brownstown, Christiana, Columbia, Conestoga, Denver, East Earl, Elizabethtown, Ephrata, Gap, Gordonville, Kirkwood, Lancaster, Leola, Lititz, Manheim, Millersville, Mt. Joy, Narvon, New Holland, Quarryville, Strasburg, and Willow Street.
How to ApplyFind out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at:
- Call our office at 717.207.0755
- Email email@example.com.