This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
11 Jan 2019
- We are not a traditional “kids camp”- our counselors do not stay with the children/youth continually. They come here with their families and are ministered to during our service times.
- Our Summer Family Week Ministry Program runs from Tuesday through Sunday morning. We have two services a day. Our last service is on Sunday morning at 10am.
- 5 weeks in total, week 1 is Orientation Week for all Children Ministry Leaders followed by 4 full weeks of Ministry.
- Counselors lead children/youth into developing a more intimate relationship with Jesus Christ through: Bible Lessons, Crafts, Skits, Outdoor Activities (Nature Hikes, Swimming, Gym time, Campfires).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Born again relationship with Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior
- A love for children of all ages
- A desire to lead by example and make an impact on children’s lives
- Enthusiastic and energetic seeking to provide and create a great experience for children/youth
- Must be at least 18 years old
Expected Hours of Work:
- 40 hours plus
- Room and Board
- Weekly Salary
How to ApplyClick Here For Application and follow instructions on application to submit.