Brand Development Intern
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Brand Development Summer Intern
Sight & Sound’s Culture
- Mission Statement – Our purpose is to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ and sow the Word of God into the lives of our customers, guests and fellow workers by visualizing and dramatizing the scriptures through inspirational productions, encouraging others and seeking always to be dedicated and wise stewards of our God-given talents and resources.
- Values Statement – The culture of Sight & Sound is accomplished by placing a high value on Character, Commitment & Competence. Our 3C’s environment is created by treating others the way we would like to be treated and interacting positively and professionally with all whom we encounter while fostering an atmosphere of trust, dedication, productivity and excellence.
- Safety Statement – Promotes a culture that accepts that ALL employees are responsible to ensure a safe workplace.
Job Title: Brand Development Summer Intern
Department: Brand & Corporate Communications
Reports To: VP of Brand Development
Leadership Statement: We believe that great leaders are people of character, commitment and competence who have a passion to serve God and man, develop themselves and their people, and who have a vision to positively work with others to lead them toward a better future.
Job Summary: Gain hands on experience in Brand Development and Marketing through a professional internship. Amazing opportunity for an energetic and motivated college junior or senior majoring in marketing, business, communications, or a related field to learn more about the business while participating in the daily activities of the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn about the brand of Sight & Sound Theatres and how it connects through every department of the company through a range of shadowing experiences.
- Support to the Brand and Communications teams through daily administrative activities including but not limited to coordinating logistics for meetings, planning and scheduling, preparing copies and agendas, taking notes and providing research as requested.
- Assist with digital content calendar management and execution as needed.
- Assist with developing copy content for digital marketing and social media.
- Identify and present ideas for social media through research and insights into trends in digital marketing.
- Assist with reports and analytics.
- Assist with Special projects and events as needed.
- Support project management and execution of campaigns and initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, collaborative and adaptable approach
- Experience with various social platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Education and / or Experience: Junior or Senior in an accredited 4 year college or university
How to ApplyTo apply for this internship opportunity, please visit our Careers Page at www.sight-sound.com/jobs/careers