Starting pay is $10.95 and up based on experience per hour plus tips.
The Courtyard by Marriott Lancaster owned and operated by High Hotels, Ltd. is looking for a Part-Time Bistro Attendant. The Bistro Attendant is responsible for serving and assisting guests in a timely and courteous manner while providing an outstanding guest experience.
- Sets up food and beverages according to established guidelines.
- Food preparation and serving
- Cooking and fulfilling orders to Company and Hotel Bistro standards.
- Maintains adequate inventory of food supplies and orders as required.
- Sets up dining area before and after shift
- Cleans and busses all tables as necessary.
- Thrives in team settings and capable of working alone
- AM and PM shifts available Full time and part time
- Great benefits including Marriott hotel discounts worldwide
- Enjoys delivering legendary customer service
- Ability to adhere to brand and company standards as well as food safety practices
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
How to ApplyPlease apply at High Hotels. Look for the job posting in Hospitality/Lancaster/ Marriott Courtyard Or call 717-390-2681 and speak with Rudy