Bi-Lingual Administrative Assistant
C & D Motorsports of Lancaster, PA is seeking a full-time “Bi-Lingual Administrative Assistant” to provide clerical and administrative support to the CEO, Chris Lopez. We are looking for an experienced team player with high follow through, and easily adaptable to change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities may include:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks including GL, AR & AP.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and QuickBooks.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Basic Understanding of Accounting Principles
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding MS Office suite and QuickBooks.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills in both English and Spanish.
- Experience with doing vehicle sales financing, funding or loan processing preferred but not mandatory
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Competitive salary with monthly incentive tiers based upon total monthly company performance (salary negotiable based upon individual experience)
Generous vacation/holiday allowance
Participation in company bonus plan
Fun and flexible work environment
ABOUT C & D Motorsports
C & D Motorsports is a leading Website used car sales, detailing and service company specialist located in Lancaster, PA. Our friendly associates will help you find the car you want at a price you can afford. Our years of experience and commitment to quality have earned us thousands of loyal customers throughout the Lancaster County area. We now bring that same great service to you online. Through the Internet, we can respond to your needs quickly and make purchasing your next vehicle a hassle-free experience. We guarantee it! Our experienced buyers select only the best values from trade-ins, lease returns, overstocked inventory, and repossessed vehicles. We stand by every automobile we sell. Due to our low overhead, we can pass incredible savings along to you. Every vehicle we sell has passed state safety and emissions regulations and a comprehensive point inspection performed by Certified technicians. We guarantee you will not get a lemon with C&D Motor Sports. Please visit us at: http://www.cndmotorsports.com to learn more about our firm.
To apply for the Bi-Lingual Administrative Assistant position, please send us a copy of your resume, salary history (and/or hourly rate) and any relevant letters of reference. A cover letter explaining why this position may be a good fit for you is welcome. Please forward resume and any other materials to Gina Paredes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate must be available for work a minimum of 40 hrs. per week.
A background check is conducted on all new hires.
Due to the number of submissions we received, we are unable to respond to every individual interested in our company. If we are interested in speaking with you about this position, we will contact you. No phone calls, please.