Associate Pastor of Family
Texas, United States
The principle function of this position is to seek to minister to the diverse needs of families. Grow family members closer to God and to each other by developing a discipleship process that nurtures families to submit to the rule of God for their homes. Provide counseling as well as financial planning for all families who seek assistance. This position will also focus on creating fellowship events designed to promote interpersonal caring and sharing for God’s people in the overall church.
- Directing & coordinating all ministry areas as outlined in the organizational chart.
- Assisting in recruiting, training and disciple all leadership staff.
- Organize & provide counseling for couples or single parents.
- Organize and/or provide pre-marital counseling.
- Work w/Life Application ministry to organize marriage classes.
- Organize workshops/seminars served to assist families w/financial needs.
- Organize support groups and/or counseling for widows and/or those gone through divorce.
- Develop an effective cross-cultural ministry as well as w/churches in community.
- Attend worship and Bible study consistently.
- Show commitment to preserve the unity of the body.
Salary to be decided.
How to ApplyEmail resume - email@example.com Someone will contact you.