Assistant Restaurant Mananger (focus on Back of House)
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Candidates should: Have knowledge and experience in food and beverage service. Be able to:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety, and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and proper working order of all equipment through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
How to ApplyApply at https://www.oregondairy.com/application or in person.