Alliance Administrative Assistant
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
JOB SUMMARY: To support Global Disciples vision by providing administrative services to the Alliance Team, Global Leadership Developer, Regional Coordinator and Lancaster office as needed.
- Work in a team environment to provide administrative assistance to the Alliance Team, Regional Coordinator and Global Leadership Developer as needed.
- Make travel arrangements, apply for visas, book flights and arrange airport transport for Global Staff.
- Work with Regional Coordinator, Global Leadership Developer and Alliance Coordinator to prepare for training events occurring around the world.
- Assist in updating, editing and formatting materials as requested by Regional Coordinator and Global Leadership Developer.
- Complete reimbursements forms and reconcile credit card expenses for Regional Coordinator and Global Leadership Developer.
- Manage calendar/email and set up supervision calls with those the Regional Coordinator supervises.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Regional Coordinator and Global Leadership Developer, such as, editing and formatting training materials and bi-weekly newsletter, assist in monthly Zoom meetings, and other tasks.
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate staff while managing the front desk.
- Greet, with warmth and hospitality, every visitor to the Lancaster office.
- Ensure all office supplies are available and ordered as needed.
- General data entry for Weekly Touchpoint:
- Enter and update information provided by each facilitator
- Provide weekly and quarterly reports to Regional Coordinators/Head Facilitators and Continental Executive Vice President’s
- Provide weekly report totals to CEO and Executive Vice President of the Alliance
- Provide a weekly report to the Alliance Admin Coordinator.
- It is the responsibility of each staff member to introduce 15 potential donors each year to the Partner Relations Team.
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ and an active member of a Christian Church
- Passion for the mission and work of global disciples and alignment with its statement of faith, goals, purposes and objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal skills are of paramount importance including the ability to relate inter-culturally with team members and potential partners, and display a hospitable, welcoming, and helpful demeanor with all visitors and partners
- Self-starter who is organized and able to track, maintain, and accurately upkeep data and details
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly skilled in typing, writing, grammar, punctuation and oral communication.
- Familiarity with FileMaker Pro database a plus
- Ability to work well with deadlines
- Critical thinker, team player with problem-solving skills
- Health and vision insurance
- Vacation package including holidays
- Retirement plan, after 1 year of employment, contributing 8% of compensation annually
- Supportive environment of believers prayerfully serving the lord
Global disciples is a faith-based, mission-driven, not-for-profit organization committed to offering a fair wage, which may not be commensurate to the corporate sector.
How to ApplySend both a Resume and a Cover Letter, which includes a few sentences on your cross-cultural experience as well as your walk with the Lord, to Humanresources@globaldisciples.org. Applicants can also visit our website and apply via >About Us>Employment>Current Openings.